Well i've had my Music Star for a while now. Just to get you started: I'm an adult, Violetchi, 5YRs of age and have a husband, with a baby.
$ Tamagotchi Music Star $
My Band Manager just came and brought me a cute boy! A Mametchi! I was so attracted to him the first time I looked at him. I swiftly agreed. A few moments later, I had a baby! What a shock! So now I have a little baby.. What should I name him!? (If you have a baby name suggestion please send it to camilleri_10@hotmail.com) Well, Him or her.. Anyway, My band just reached 1st! My Band Manager gave me a Rock Style Award! What an experience! I have 200 MILLION Fans!
So now i'm about to leave.. I have about 20 hours left.. I really don't know what to name my baby! I hope my baby inherits my wonderful music skills, no mean to brag.. Oh! Silly me, I havn't mentioned that my name is Saffy! I'm a Voiletchi too. Well i'll end it now... I hope I talk to you all before I depart!

No comments:
Post a Comment